Saturday, March 27, 2010

IPL at its Best!

Match between Rajasthan Royal and Deccan Chargers is turning out to be an ego clashing/ prestige point for me from last two seasons of IPL, and the reason for it are my new friends and colleagues who belongs to AP. The above statement should not be misunderstood as I don’t like my new friends and AP. I love my friends and this place, but my heart follows Rajasthan.

Last match (on Friday) between the 2 teams was also not an exception, but it was the best match I rate in the last two season (2nd and 3rd) of IPL, because I witnessed (can’t say enjoyed because I desperately want Royals to win) it for the first time with my new friends and colleagues at Club 8, we gathered there for a party.

Generally I take a political stand for both the teams, but Friday was not a day for being biased, I cheered Rajasthan, irrespective of the fact that club 8 was full of Deccan Supporters, I cheered and shouted for every Wicket that Rajasthan took, and every shot that goes out of boundary for Royals.

Well, now I am praying that my LOVE For ROYALS would not affect my appraisal, which is scheduled next month...just kidding

3 cheers for Rajasthan Royals, All the best.

3 comments:

  1. Cheersss for Rajasthan Royalsss...
    That victory meant a lot for us.
    We enjoyed a lot in that party..

    ReplyDelete
  2. mujhe bhi partieeeeeeeeee karni hai...

    ReplyDelete