Saturday, March 27, 2010

Friends Getting Married!

Quite a few friends got married last winter and autumn season, I wish them All the success, happiness and love in their relationship ahead.

Well, I wonder how many of them were really knowing what exactly marriage means, why they getting married, is the person they getting married with is right one for them?

Most of my friends who got married staying with their family, still they want someone more special to live with. I am staying away from my home and my family in the strange city full of strangers; still I don’t feel like I need someone in my life.

And the biggest question: Do they really feel, they need someone in their life? If yes, than WHY?

Most of the time I get answers like, our parents wish, although I don know the person but with the time we come to know each other, our parents thinks best for us, this is the right time of getting married.

I always get stunned by the answer “its the right time”, well how they come to know that this is the right time to get married, but I generally won’t argue with them, as I know they also prepared their mind thinking all this very hard, without understanding what should be the criteria of determining right time and getting married. With the high degree of diplomacy i support their views of getting married.

I know I will also end up with getting married with such questions (unanswered) in my mind with someone, but I have right to criticize Indian Society and their Opinion for this.

I do apologize if I have hurt someone with my blog.

9 comments:

  1. Ultimate and true ranjeet sir.
    Married frnds...
    Plz. share your views and points that ll help us a lot...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha ha...tumne mujhe truly deeply madly hurt kiya hai...
    hum single hai to ya hamare muh me zubaan nahi...???
    sabko shadi ki kyu padi hai yarr?? koi singles n beauty of being single par kyu nahi likhta... Me lord is duniya me har cheez pair me kyu hai?? akele insaan ki koi pehchaan nahi kya??

    yaar shadi kar ke to "Ye duniya agar mil bhi jaye to kya hai"

    Just kiddin as usual...i hope ab maine kisi ko hurt nahi kar diya ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should wait for your married friend's response dear.Only they will be able to put more light on it..as they only know the side-effects;)

    But i am sure once you'll join the group, all your doubts, prejudices & worries will vanish...Dont you think too much about marrige already?

    one thing is there..strange but you start looking better after marriage...at least shreyans has looks way better then his college days...hehe

    And all the things you said here, they are twice more complex for girls...you've heard na " EK DIN TUMHE KISI GADHE KE PALLE BANDH DIYA JATA HAI AUR KEHTE HAI YE TUMHARA PATI HAI "

    So dont think itna sara..itna critical hoke u'll wont be able to see the beauty of marrige.

    ReplyDelete
  4. vaise i believe ki shadi karne ka reason shadi karna nahi hona chahiye...wht say??

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A code is only be purposeful if u right it keeping the requirement in mind, without knowing the requisites you can't even write a code.Good or Bad is far behind...

    i guess m clear with the message.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahem ahem....

    Discussing marriage ha guys......

    This is one of those things which ummmmmm i better don't say anything...coz i don't have anything to say...just dat don't try to get into someone else's shoes..coz that's gonna create boils...be comfortable in your own slippers until the time comes when u r made to wear the jutis. :)

    Life's like this.
    Complex - Rigt or wrong.
    Untimely - Too early or too late.
    Selfish or selfless
    Possessive or I-dont-care
    Ethical or **** morality
    and the biggest irony of life..

    If i had done this
    if i had done that....

    I am still trying to figure out a way to cope up with this irony :(

    Life has become more of the closed gates of past than the open sky of tomorrow...chalo bahot hua...take care and keep in touch Ciao..

    ReplyDelete
  8. so Mr. Ranjeet...now that you are engaged to this "pretty woman", i m sure ur opinion about marrige n all tht crap is changed.well ab kya kehna hai aapka in ur last single days??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. now that you are engagged to Tall Dark and Handsome... what are your views.

      Delete